Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Letter of Intent

Hello Internet!  My name is Ricky and I've recently become very interested in Firestorm Armada.  I've decided to pick up two starter fleets and the rulebook in order to give this game a go.  I've also decided that, for some reason, people out there might be interested in my journey.  My intent is to post up whenever I do pretty much anything with this new game from making a new purchase, assembly, painting, playing, and maybe even making a table to play on.  So if you're interested in the game, I hope this will be a good resource to make your decision on whether or not to play.  If you're not interested in the game, feel free to get a laugh out of my mistakes along the way!  So here we go.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in this game. Should I play it? Maybe your blog will help me decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to The Storm Zone, Josh! Should you play it? I can't answer that question just yet because I haven't even received my book yet but I hope you decide to at least try it out! If you do, I would love to get your initial thoughts about the game. I'm compiling some resources that helped me make my decision to pick this game up and I hope to have them up on the blog soon!

      Delete